Sophisticated content management systems optimised for success
Sitecore is arguably the leading microsite web content management system (CMS) available.
It is enterprise grade, meaning large websites and complex web applications can be easily built and supported with Sitecore. Its dynamic capabilities enable you to tailor the experience of each individual user. The software has a long, proven track record with some of the world’s biggest multi-national companies and is well renowned amongst not-for-profits organisations. We recommend companies with complex requirements and a large numbers of users choose Sitecore to create rich, interactive websites that can be customised to your needs.
Sitecore, through its business application software, can solve complex problems for a range of types of companies. Businesses can also make use of its capacity to create integrated and automated marketing tasks and e-commerce functions.
With a complete customer engagement and digital marketing system you can track and understand the interaction between your website and all of your online campaigns, quickly create profiles, personalise content and leverage the insights providing by sophisticated reporting and analytics. Gaining a complete view of your users’ behaviour across web, social media, email, e-commerce and mobile can be invaluable.
To enquire about how Design Industries
can help you with your technology needs
Or you can call us on
1300 73 63 63
As Sitecore Certified Partners,
Design Industries has tried-and-tested experience implementing and integrating the Sitecore CMS platform for many businesses and their websites.
Design Industries, Sitecore and you
At Design Industries we are dedicated to stringently following industry best practice so that your project will always succeed and perform well.
Sitecore’s extensive and complex list of features means it needs handling by the technical experts – strong developers that have the precision and expertise required to get the job done right. Our well-established relationship with Sitecore as partners combined with our well honed experience means that we have the resources and know-how to optimise Sitecore projects to best suit your business’ needs.
We understand that websites should be continually evolving, never completely ‘finished’ or stagnant. Because of this we implement Sitecore in a way that enables, and encourages, a high level of flexibility to accommodate growth and change in the future. We believe in building you a CMS that you will be able to update, hassle-free, without wasting your time or resources.
We think strategically and plan the application of Sitecore to better reach your business’ objectives such as increased conversions, more efficient editing capabilities, improved communication between staff and better workflows.
Design Industries has been a Sitecore Certified Partner for more than five years. Our team consists of certified, professional developers who know and understand the technical inner workings of Sitecore’s back-end. Our partnership with Sitecore enables access to global resources and communities for advice regarding best practice and the strongest solutions.
To learn more about Sitecore, read these case studies:
SiteCore Case Study: CAMS – Confederation of Australian Motor Sport
Our Sitecore projects result in sophisticated solutions to your business problems. How?
We tailor the solution to your needs so that we:
- Are in tune with enterprises and the sophisticated solutions that they require.
- Achieve optimal ease of use and user satisfaction
- Improve workflows
- Create a more efficient site
- Achieve higher conversions
We know how to manage and nurture the high-level abilities Sitecore to suit equally complex businesses and organisations.
Support and Maintenance
Digital Marketing Solution
Sitecore CMS’ licences scale according to project requirements and vary upon the number of server installations and the number of users that can simultaneously log in. As we are designing your Sitecore CMS solution we can help you determine which Sitecore CMS will best suit your project.
Design Industries can provide support and maintenance packages that can be tailored to the individual needs of your project. We can provide you with training as well as manuals, provide browser support as new releases come out, operational support and provide reviews and reporting as well as custom code work.
Use Sitecore’s sophisticated marketing abilities to create email campaigns, understand your site’s performance, create dynamic content, automatically engage with users and provide you with sales information, all working to provide you with qualified leads across mobile, social and web channels. All of this will work to drive conversions and get more from your online presence.
Sitecore comes with a whole heap of ‘solution accelerators’ – pre-built extensions for your Sitecore solution. With these you can extend your sites capabilities through for e-commerce functionality, intranet portal, community solution accelerator and foundry multi-site solution.
What can we do for you and your Sitecore project?
Our experienced and dedicated certified Sitecore developers are experts who thrive on delivering polished results with the platform.
- A more efficient website that will generate higher interest and demand
- Consulting and development services (planning through to launch and maintenance).
- Design Industries’ Melbourne-based team will plan, develop and provide quality assurance
- Maintenance and architectural advisory, comprehensive code review and training services.
- Provide you with assistance and consultants, comprehensive project management and transparent communication.
- Creation of highly customised CMS sites that reflect your organization and integrates with your business infrastructure
- Innovative marketing tools so you can grow your customer base.
- Create engaging and secure sites packed with performance-enhancing capabilities – built with flexibility and scalability in mind.
- The smooth integration of Sitecore’s extensions, applications and accelerators
You, the client, will be given:
- The ability to leverage and convert more sales from the interest you generate
- The tools to track and understand user behaviour website and your campaigns, and make use of sophisticated reporting and analytics.
- Control over the user experience, functionality, presentation and content of your SItecore sites and microsites
- A site that can endure the test of time given its flexibility and scalability
- Continuous progress updates, so you stay involved throughout all stages of the design and implementation of your website
Design Industries is experienced at integrating Sitecore with third party applications and systems. We pride ourselves in specialising in creating so-called integrated business information systems. Our business analysts will work with your stakeholders ensuring that all business requirements are met and processes are optimised so companies make the most out of their system and process integrations.
We can seamlessly integrate with any third party systems. We specialise in the integration of Sitecore with:
- Publishing system
- Database systems
Having all your business applications working together can provide an enormous operational and strategic benefit to your enterprise.
The end result?
An engaging and secure site packed with performance-enhancing capabilities that is built to sell.